Total Pageviews

Monday, June 16, 2014

change of pace

I Will have something new today, as it is something that affects many families. The items below all help support different causes.
Breast cancer
Ovarian Cancer
Heart Disease
Autism
and Alzheimer.

any item bought will tell you which of these it supports.

Breast Cancer itself is an important thing to me as I lost my birth-mother to Breast Cancer in 2003. I hope for a cure everyday so that no one else ever will have to go through watching a loved one suffer.
each item donates part of the proceeds to find cures or raising awareness.

For anyone who has a family member that suffers with any of these, I offer you my prayers. If you have friends or know anyone suffering please remember them and try to find a way to help support the groups finding cures or raising awareness.


No comments:

Post a Comment